Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So here is another nesting project that had to be done before baby comes, my wood floors!!!! They are so beautiful, I love them and it's so nice to finally be rid of the nasty carpet in our dinning room, I mean really, who puts carpet in a dinning room? The boys love the floors too cause they can have sock races all the way down the hallway!! My house looks complete inside now, no more holes in the flooring or walls needing to be finished, it's all done. Some other crazy projects I have done are rearranging our bedroom and painting the wall that the bed is on, it looks so nice and then I got a wild hair since Allan (one of our workers, he did the floors for us) had all the saws set up on the back patio and the nail gun in the house I thought that I would take the opportunity to rip apart our closet and redesign the layout. So I did and Allan did an awesome job helping me redo it and make it much more functional!! I have been crazy busy and cant wait to have this little baby, maybe then I will come off of this nesting high!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment