Tuesday, May 26, 2009


So I have really gone off the deep end with this whole nesting instinct!! I was feeling bad that I did such cute and fun things to Settelly's room and the boys had just the run of the mill bland room. So I took the boys to town and had them choose a blue for their room, earlier that day Kale and I ran up to Tigard to buy a set of bunk beds we had found new on Craigslist. That evening I set to work taking apart their old beds and moving all their stuff out of the room. The boys camped out in Settelly's room for the night and actually didn't mind one bit!! By the next morning I was slinging paint and by late morning Kale and I were assembling the bunk beds. The room was all back together that afternoon and it is so cute, the boys just love it. Of course then they had to decide who got the top bunk, so I told them to take turns sleeping up there. The first two nights they both slept on top and then by the third Brody decided that he liked being on the bottom. A lot simpler than I had expected!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment