Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So I have three and a half weeks left till my due date, but last Friday when I went into see my Midwife she said that the baby is fully engaged and rather deeply engaged. She said I could have her any day or go all the way to my due date, I am hoping to make it at least another week then she will be closer to six and a half pounds but wouldn't mind going until Brody is out of school on the 9th. We will just have to wait and see!! SO anyway that last Friday that I went to see my Midwife Bryce and I had put the boys to bed and were laying in bed talking when I started to feel crampy and gradually got stronger until I knew it was full blown contractions. They were pretty strong and were coming at about two minutes apart, so I tried to relax and think past the pain and I managed to dose off. When I woke up around two a.m. I decided to start getting things ready to go cause this just might be it. I ran around the house finding the video camera and camera and various chargers and packing my bag to go. Then I decided to finish some sewing I had started and by five a.m. I was so excited that I had completely blocked the pain until I sat down long enough to realize that there was no more pain!!!! So off to bed I went, at least it was a good practice run and I'm sure it did a bit of dilating so maybe when the real thing happens it wont be so long!! Anyway I have some good contractions here and there but am still waiting and trying to finish a few more little projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment