Sunday, September 13, 2009

Freestone Family Reunion

We had so much fun at my family reunion this summer, all our family came!! We stayed over in Manzanita and we all had beach houses right next to each other and we partied for a week straight!! The reunion was Friday-Sunday and we had a huge Pirate treasure hunt on Saturday for the kids at the Nehalem Bay, it was great everyone had parts and there was an actual trunk filled with treasure that was hidden in the forest, the kids loved it!! Each family was presented with a beautiful family book that my Aunt Julie had painstakingly put together, complete with bio sketch's and a cd of my Grandfather James B. Freestone playing his accordion. What a treasure that will be to us all. We had some great fun and adventures from train rides to 5 mile hike over Neakhanie Mountain, Kale and Settelly did that with me and my Mom, Dad and brother Brendan. We had so much fun at the beach there and made some lasting memories with all our family there!! Below is the slide show of our adventures!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey what's Brendan up to now? I haven't seen him in forever - it's been at least as long as when I last saw you!

    ReplyDelete