Sunday, September 13, 2009

Settelly's First Photo Shoot

So I am having way to much fun with this little girl!! Kale and I did a photo shoot of Settelly on Friday after we had gone over to the fruit stand and bought this beautiful bouquet of sunflowers. When we got home I was about to take pictures of the flowers and then remembered that Settelly has a little sunflower outfit and how cute she would be next to the bouquet. So I set up my black background went out to the shop and found some of Bryce's construction lights and Kale and I went to town on photographing Settelly, Kale made a great assistant!! We took so many pictures trying to hopefully get a few that would turn out and were surprised at how many did turn out beautifully and then to try and narrow them down, oh my!!! I think there are 49 in this slide show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment