Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Pics

This is Bryce and Settelly's little trick! Bryce holds her out on his hand and she is so strong that she can hold her self sitting up, she loves to do this, she's always smiling at Bryce when they do this!!

Kalester loves to take bath's, if there was one thing I wish that I could turn off in our house it would be the bathroom water! Kale is always in the tub, I turn around for two minutes and he's in there with the door locked, little rascal. He was so excited that I put Settelly in the tub with him, he was so cute, he washed her with her little wash cloth!! Settelly loves to take baths too so I imagine they will be little partners in crime!! Rub a dub dub there's two babe's in the tub!!





This was a cute pic that I took of her a few sunday's ago, Brody suggested putting her in her Bumbo seat so we put a blanket over the top to add a little contrast!! We love our Bumbo seat, Thanks Jenny and Aunt Jan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment