Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bryce's 30th Birthday

It's hard to believe that we could be thirty this year, Bryce's birthday was on Friday and with everything going on lately I almost let it slip bye. But being the good wife, well I try at least!, I at the last minute called all our family and friends and threw together a BBQ/potluck. I even made his favorite cake, extra large to boot!! We had a great turn out and lots of good food!! It was fun and I am very glad I went to the trouble of putting it together because you only turn thirty once! Bryce tried to get out of getting sung to and having to blow out all the candles by slicing the cake while I was outside but i caught on and quickly ran in to save the cake and gather everyone to sing. He was a little embarrassed but he wasn't getting out of it that easy!! I love you Bryce, and I am most thankful that you were born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment