Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bryce's Hay Shed

This is Bryce's big hay shed he is building in Gaston. It is 100' x 290' and the posts are telephone poles that are I think 60' tall, he had them shipped up from Southern California. The boy's, Settelly and I went out last week to watch them put up these monstrous trusses that are 100 footers. It was very impressive to watch how efficiently the guys got them swung into place and the perlins run across them. They put up nine the first day and have twenty more to get up. The boy's had so much fun out there on the job site, rock piles, wheel barrows, moving equipment with Dad. By the time we went home the boy's were filthy from head to toe and totally worn out. When I pulled in the drive way I just rolled down the windows so the boys had a nice breeze and left them sleeping soundly!! They played hard and had fun, even Settelly and I got a little nap in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment