Wednesday, July 8, 2009

By the Way!!!

Oh yeah, by the way!!! Settelly weighed 8 lbs 2 oz's and was 21 and a half inches long!! The other remarkable thing is that I feel absolutely incredible for having just had a baby. Just hours after she was born I was up walking as if nothing had ever happened. With the boys I felt crippled for the first two weeks!! Amazing what our body's can do when they are given the chance to perform naturally without medical intervention's to numb the pain and take away our natural abilities to give birth. I know cause I've given birth twice in the hospital, both times with epidurals and once with pitocin, baby's wont stay in there forever and I think babies would be born with less complication's if doctors weren't in such a rush to get it all over with. I'm so glad that I gave myself and Settelly this opportunity at such a quality birth, by far my best ever. Now our little family is complete, two beautiful boys and our precious baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment