Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Settelly is One Month Old

So today our little Settelly is one month old and I can hardly believe it. It seems forever ago that I was pregnant but it dosn't seem like it could possibly be a month already that I gave birth to my little girl. Settelly is such a joy to our family, she adds such a sweet touch to us!! She seems to make the boys a little more tender when they are near her. She is such a good sound sleeper, she sleeps through everything, including her brothers rough housing!
She is very strong, just like the boys!, she was holding her head up for short periods when she was first born and has gotten much stronger!! She loves to look around and she will even reach out a grab your finger with a very firm grip!! She loves to smile, I love it when she first wakes up and she looks up at me and starts to smile, it is just the sweetest thing ever!!
I love having this sweet angel baby in our home, it all seems so amazing to me, she is definitely a little gift from heaven!! Happy First Month Settelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment